You should know that I am probably one of the cheesiest persons you will ever meet. I get “kilig” even in the most “baduy” circumstances. I have always been and will always be in love with even just the thought of love.
Having said that, imagine my excitement planning every single detail of my wedding day. Surprisingly, my husband felt the same way I did. He was completely involved and was by my side the entire planning process. He was present in all meetings and gave his inputs here and there! (I won the jackpot with him no?) Actually everything about our invitations was his idea. Who would have thought huh? :p
This was it! This is what I used to daydream about since I was a little girl. I’ve known the design of my wedding gown since I was 10 years old. I had envisioned how this day would be and practiced it in my head countless times. This was THE day, my very special day!
I do not mean to brag but I’d have to say that our wedding turned out to be even more amazing that what I had in mind. It surpassed expectations and went beyond what I thought was already my ultimate dream day. It was everything and waaay more! From the smallest detail of how the dishes would be served all the way to my gown. EVERY SINGLE THING was absolutely perfect!
I remember our wedding day like it was just yesterday. I know exactly how I felt from the bridal march, our first dance all the way to when we walked back to our suite. I remember it clearly and thinking about it never fails to put a smile on my face.
On this day, I was extremely full of our Father’s love. He clearly reminded me of how crazy in love He is with me to grant me the desires of my heart. It’s amazing how He continuously encouraged the both of us to press on because getting married was the right thing to do. It was good. It was a blessing. 6 months of planning was surprisingly so much fun (I was the complete opposite of a bridezilla! Yey!) and quite easy. I didn’t feel stressed at all. Oooops! I did pala, once! I felt stressed when it came to finalizing the seating arrangement (since then, I promised to always RSVP in all future invitations… it’s the least all guests can do! Yes? ;))
MARCH 21, 2015 was the day I saw my dreams unfold right before my eyes. It was one beautiful day! However, this day and the entire journey before the actual date would not have been possible without the help of the best group of suppliers a couple could ever wish for. They exceeded expectations, delivered way beyond what they needed to PLUS they made sure that everything was PLEASANT for us. “Patnixforever” team.. you will forever be close to our hearts!
Below are our suppliers who have become our friends—
- Niceprint photography – our photo and video team (from prenup til the actual day)
- TBE/Teena Barretto Events – our sweet coordinator :p
- Jazel Sy – my prep robe, my gorgeous gowns (both ceremony and reception) and of course my little bride’s gown as well (which Chelsea did not want to remove)
- Gideon Hermosa – our event stylist
- LST – our lights and sound tech
- Celline Bautista – the gowns of my entire entourage
- Lloyd Arceo – Patrick’s suit
- Printsonalities – our invitations
- Studio on Wheels – our photobooth
- One Sweet Day – our candy buffet
- Bottled Up – cake jars as our giveaways
- Knotville – our giveaways
- Jerome Go – our dear host
- Spoiled Groom – they pampered and spoiled Pat and his best men on the morning of the wedding day
- Instamug – our special giveaways to our principal sponsors (personalized pillow sets)
- Steven Doloso – my fab make up artist and Bonita for ma hair 🙂
- Hiyas Jewelry- my gorgeous earrings for both ceremony and reception
- Juan Carlo Catering- super duper yummy food with such appealing presentation 😉
- Bethany Dream Cakes – our cake with our fave Bible verses 🙂
Blessed, blessed, blessed! That is what Pat and I are …to be able to have met all of you! Our endless thank you’s for being a part of our special day. <3