Because many have asked and continue to ask…
I would like to share with you my beauty routine. I am not sponsored so there will be no bias in my mention of products here. :p
1.I don’t really put on make up (if I do, there probably is an occasion)
–I make sure my skin can breathe. As much as possible, I keep it bare. I’m glad my husband likes minimal make up or better yet, clean and bare.
For everyday look, I just use my lipbalm, or gloss, or the most lipstick for color. Sometimes I add on cheek tints for a little color. Oh yeah, and concealer if I need to cover theeee eyebags (hi to all moms with newborns..and toddlers!)
2. I wash my face with water and Cetaphil soap as many times as I please.
–Ofcourse this can’t be done when you are out doing errands. But when I am just working from home, I go to the bathroom from time to time especially when I start feeling oily, sweaty, or simply to refresh myself. My face is quite sensitive so Cetaphil is what works for me…. Ever since!
3. I do not wipe with a towel.
–I always use tissue paper(the soft one ofcourse) and I simply DAB the tissue around my face. I don’t wipe it dry completely.
4. I always moisturize.
–I have a love affair with lotion. I love lotion – body and face. I make sure that after I wash my face with cetaphil and water, I apply moisturizer. I use CELETEQUE Dermo Science facial moisturizer with SPF 15 during the daytime and CELETEQUE Hydration facial moisturizer at night before sleeping.
(eeeek, messy hair, don’t care?! excusieeee!)
5. If I have make up on — I use PONDS perfect care cold cream as make up remover. Then I soap my face and neck with PONDS Age Miracle facial foam. I usually wash 2 times every time I have full make up. After, I moisturize again.
6. I always drink plenty of water.
7. Even if I don’t sleep straight throughout the night (…I am still breastfeeding), I make sure I catch up on sleep in the morning or during siesta time.
(okaaaaay, I wasn’t really sleeping in the photo above but my husband insisted i take a “sleeping pic”! ;p)
These 7 steps are what I follow for many years now. I hope I was able to help you or simply give you ideas how to care for yours! I will let you know if anything changes in the future. 😉
Much love ladies!
*All Photos taken and directed by my one and only 😉