As I write this, it is exactly a week before my baby number 2 turns ONE. I can’t help but feel a little emotional as we are nearing her birthday. It feels like it was only yesterday when I held her for the first time, when she was extremely light and I could cradle in one arm. Her tiny and soft hands and feet… Her breath that smells so sweet… like no other! I remember the day when I introduced her to her Ate Michelle, who was ecstatic to be her big sister, eagerly wanting to help out in anything that had to do with her. I remember that moment so well that I couldn’t help but pray and give thanks to our Abba Father. How time flies… She is now walking, talking (SOOOO MUCH… Too much maybe? Haha just kidding), clearly showing her own unique personality that is fascinating to witness! She is also starting to mimic words and actions most especially of her Ate (oh Lord, please help me! Hahaha! :p). She is one precious jewel, my second beautiful cherub, and my forever baby!
Nothing is more valuable to me than my family. I couldn’t be more grateful to Him who has shared them to me!
Planning a first birthday party is quite tricky and can get quite expensive… but below is a list of suppliers who have been so amazing, so easy to work with and has made planning my Patrice’s birthday bash a breeze!!! Many of them have consistently been part of previous milestones of our growing family in no particular order—
- Caterer and table setting – Myons Catering
- Photobooth and photo video coverage – Niceprint photography
- Set design and coordination – Party Station
- Lights and Sounds – LST Mobile
- Giveaways (Pillows and Mugs) – Arteegram
- Giveaways (Key Chain, Bag Tags and Notepads) – Clayclayee
- Costume – Bumblebee and Company
- Cake – Bethany Dream Cakes
- Candy/Dessert buffet – GP Storyteller
- Cake Jars – Bottled Up
- Invitation – Print Divas Video
- Keepsake 3D Casting – Casted Treasure
- Personalized Name Bracelet Making – Ashnastar
- Kiddie Salon – Ashnastar
- Face Painting and Balloon Twisting – Groovepaint
- Food carts:
- Popcorn – GP Storyteller
- Potato snacks – Spud Buds
- Cotton Candy – Fluffed Cotton Candy
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this celebration truly a memorable one! It was a blast!!! …More that what we ever expected. Salamat!!! You guys are a blessing!
And to all our family and friends who came, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hope you all had a blast just as we did!!!!! Much love to you!